[Owasp-leaders] HP NEWS: Briefing on the First Real-time Application Security Analysis Solution

Tony UV tonyuv at owasp.org
Tue Apr 12 17:06:09 EDT 2011

I agree with Justin…this has a thick veil of PR that seems more focused on pointing to their roadmap for Fortify and Web Inspect synergies than anything else.  Not that that is bad, in fact that is great, but don’t think it will be a working session.

Tony UcedaVelez, CISM, CISA, GSEC

Atlanta Chapter President

Membership Committee Global Board Member

OWASP Atlanta

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Atlanta_Georgia