[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Threat Modeling Project -Call for Volunteers/Contributors

Venkatesh.Jagannathan at cognizant.com Venkatesh.Jagannathan at cognizant.com
Mon Apr 11 00:08:47 EDT 2011

Hi Anurag,
	I have already signed up for the project as soon as you had sent out this mail. Nevertheless, I would like to let everyone else in the list know that I would love to be a part of this as well.

Thanks & Regards,
Venkatesh Jagannathan (Venki) | Digital Security Practice |: +91-91766 VENKI |: 433936 |: +91-44-67401000 x:3936 | : http://www.cognizant.com |: http://www.linkedin.com/in/heyvenki
 Avoid plastics. Use recycled paper bags. Save Trees. Avoid Printing.
| Thinking is the Capital, Enterprise is the way, Hard Work is the solution. |
|                       Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam - Ignited Minds. |

To: owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org
Subject: Re: [Owasp-leaders] OWASP Threat Modeling Project - Call for
Volunteers/Contributors

Marco and I will be signing up for sure. Thanks for kick starting this.

Tony UcedaVelez, CISM, CISA, GSEC
Atlanta Chapter President
Membership Committee Global Board Member
OWASP Atlanta
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Atlanta_Georgia
Twitter: @versprite

Email - anurag at myappsecurity.com
Website - http://www.myappsecurity.com
Blog - http://myappsecurity.blogspot.com
LinkedIn - http://www.linkedin.com/in/myappsecurity

Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.