[Owasp-leaders] podcast.xml gone?

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Sun Apr 10 09:18:05 EDT 2011

Hello folks,

OWASP.org is shifting to support the HTTPS protocol only. I'll be making changes across the podcast portion of the site immediately. This effects all RSS subscribers to the podcast and will force everyone to resubscribe to https://www.owasp.org/download/jmanico/podcast.xml

I'll post more information as soon as I have any.

Thank you for listening and caring about application security!

Regards from Paris,

Jim Manico