[Owasp-leaders] Outreach

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Thu Apr 7 18:04:58 EDT 2011

Jim,

You completely misunderstood my intent.  I don’t swing, nor am I particularly subtle or sneaky.

I was congratulating these projects for being open about their security.  I believe this is fantastic evidence that we are achieving our goals of outreach.

I’m glad to see that you recommend working with these development teams, as that’s exactly what I recommended and what I do.  I’ve been working with the Sun (and now Oracle) team on Java EE security for years.

--Jeff