[Owasp-leaders] Incubator

Jason Li jason.li at owasp.org
Thu Apr 7 13:16:53 EDT 2011

Rohit,

As Chris mentioned, the Projects Committee is currently pursuing exactly
this type of breakdown (modeled after the Apache software lifecycle).

See this thread:
https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-leaders/2011-March/004901.html for
some background and this diagram (which is slightly out of date but I don't
have a link to anything more recent at the moment):
http://www.owasp.org/images/c/cd/GPCProjectLifecycleWorkflow.png

We're hoping to be able to bootstrap this process into our existing projects
stream by end of the year.

<http://www.owasp.org/images/c/cd/GPCProjectLifecycleWorkflow.png>
-Jason