[Owasp-leaders] Incubator

Chris Schmidt chris.schmidt at owasp.org
Thu Apr 7 12:45:29 EDT 2011

Rohit -

This is a ongoing GPC Project right now, there will actually be several
"stages" for projects:

Incubator - This is new projects just getting underway

Labs - This is where projects start to become mature, release quality

Mainstream - Projects that have established communities and are mature

Enterprise - Projects that are "Enterprise-Ready" - they have dedicated
support and development staff, published documentation and are for all
intents and purposes a "Finished Product"

Graveyard - Projects that have died on the vine, or there is no longer a
need for

While this is a very brief overview of the large undertaking the GPC is
working on around this very problem - it should give you an idea of what
is coming over the next several monthes in regards to projects.

I don't have the link readily available, but Jason Li can almost
certainly provide you with a good link that discusses these initiatives
in greater detail.