[Owasp-leaders] New! OWASP Hatkit Proxy Project, led by Martin Holst Swende

Martin Holst Swende martin.holst_swende at owasp.org
Sat Apr 2 18:20:41 EDT 2011

Thank you,

I have started entering some information about the two projects on the
Owasp wiki, but it will take me some time to fully document these
applications. I hope that a lot of people will give it a try, and I
would love feedback on all parts; installation, usability, functionality
etc. If these projects seem interesting to you, I hope you join the two
new mailing lists:

Also, there are ample coding opportunities for anyone interested in
hacking on a very diverse application, with components using different
technologies such as java/swing/jflex/python/Qt/mongodb/javascript.

I have high hopes for this toolset in the context of Owasp. Thanks for
the vote of confidence.
Regards,
Martin Holst Swende