[Owasp-leaders] FW: Adaptación copyleft de Una Guía para Construir Aplicaciones y Servicios Web Seguros

Calderon, Juan Carlos (GE, Corporate, consultant) juan.calderon at ge.com
Thu Sep 30 12:29:04 EDT 2010

Hi James and List

I got answer from CERT guys at Spain, they are a government institution, so they have other security guidelines specific to Spain and best practices (like electronic signature usage (DNI)) that want to integrate in one single master document. That is why the want a different version. I makes sense to me since that information will not be on interest of the general community (and if it does we can integrate it as that guide should be GPL as well).

They also plan to update the document to the latest version on WIKI, and for that part I am offering to do a joint effort and put the information on the WIKI itself.

Regards,
Juan C Calderon

-----Original Message-----
From: owasp-leaders-bounces at lists.owasp.org [mailto:owasp-leaders-bounces at lists.owasp.org] On Behalf Of James McGovern
Sent: Martes, 28 de Septiembre de 2010 12:37 p.m.
To: owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org
Subject: Re: [Owasp-leaders]FW: Adaptación copyleft de Una Guía para Construir Aplicaciones y Servicios Web Seguros

Would be curious to know more about their adaption needs? Is our guide somehow deficient such that if we made the same changes, it could benefit a wider audience?

James McGovern
Insurance SBU
Virtusa Corporation
100 Northfield Drive, Suite 305 | Windsor, CT | 06095

Virtusa was recently ranked and featured in 2010 Global Services 100, IAOP's 2010 Global Outsourcing 100 sub-list, 2009 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and 2009 Dataquest-IDC Best Employers Survey among others.

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination, copying, or distribution of this message or any of its attachments or the information contained in this e-mail, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this message.