[Owasp-leaders] 1st OWASP Aguascalientes Chapter Meeting

Alexander Jason (NHS Connecting for Health) jason.alexander at nhs.net
Wed Sep 29 04:46:39 EDT 2010

Congrats on the new chapter !!! Remember that the other chapter leaders are always willing to provide advice when required. Just ask !

Jason Alexander
OWASP Leeds Chapter Leader

Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with NHSmail and GSI recipients
For more information and to find out how you can switch, visit www.connectingforhealth.nhs.uk/nhsmail