[Owasp-leaders] FW: Adaptación copyleft de Una Guía para Construir Aplicaciones y Servicios Web Seguros

James McGovern JMcGovern at virtusa.com
Tue Sep 28 13:37:03 EDT 2010

Would be curious to know more about their adaption needs? Is our guide somehow deficient such that if we made the same changes, it could benefit a wider audience?

James McGovern
Insurance SBU
Virtusa Corporation
100 Northfield Drive, Suite 305 | Windsor, CT | 06095

Virtusa was recently ranked and featured in 2010 Global Services 100, IAOP's 2010 Global Outsourcing 100 sub-list, 2009 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and 2009 Dataquest-IDC Best Employers Survey among others.

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination, copying, or distribution of this message or any of its attachments or the information contained in this e-mail, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this message.