[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Global Summit Call for Venue

Lorna Alamri lorna.alamri at owasp.org
Mon Sep 27 12:54:36 EDT 2010

Leaders who are interested in putting a proposal together, please let the
owasp-summit-2011 at lists.owasp.org know of your interest. Everyone is welcome
to join our weekly OWASP Global Summit Planning call on Tuesday nights at
10:00pm GMT call in number is 866-534-4754 Guest code is 192341.

Thanks,
Lorna

> On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 4:40 PM, Lorna Alamri <lorna.alamri at owasp.org>wrote:
>
>> OWASP Leaders,
>> We've had a few questions about the $2000/ USD per person cost. This is an
>> average cost per person and should include all transportation costs as well
>> as lodging, venue, food and entertainment.
>>
>> Airport: As long as location is within 50 km of a major airport venue will
>> be considered.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Lorna
>>
>>   On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 11:10 PM, Lorna Alamri <lorna.alamri at owasp.org>wrote:
>>
>>> OWASP Leaders,
>>> We are looking for a venue for the Global Summit to be scheduled for four
>>> days sometime between January 15th, 2011 and February 15th, 2011. The Global
>>> Summit committee is requesting proposals from OWASP Leaders for venues. We
>>> will need your proposal by the October 4th. Proposal can be in rough draft
>>> format with estimated pricing, we just need to know who is interested in
>>> helping to put together the Global Summit to be held this coming January/or
>>> February and rough estimates of pricing for a particular location.
>>>
>>> We are also looking for more volunteers to help with planning for the
>>> event so please respond if interested.
>>>
>>> Venue Requirements:
>>> Key organizer in close contact with venue.
>>>
>>> Hosting:
>>> 30- 100 people
>>>
>>> Cost:
>>> $2000 USD/ per person to include facility, lodging, food, beer and
>>> transport to and from location. ( this should be an all-inclusive cost per
>>> person, with the assumption that OWASP members will room together 2-4
>>> depending on number of beds in room/apartment)
>>>
>>> Duration:
>>> 4 days
>>>
>>> Dates:
>>> Will be scheduled between Jan 15th and Feb 15th
>>>
>>> Facility requirements:
>>> 3-6 meeting rooms
>>> 1 large meeting room to hold all attendees (estimate for 75-100) e.g.

--
Lorna Alamri

OWASP Connections
Dir: 651-338-0243