[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Global Summit Call for Venue

Lorna Alamri lorna.alamri at owasp.org
Mon Sep 27 10:40:26 EDT 2010

OWASP Leaders,
We've had a few questions about the $2000/ USD per person cost. This is an
average cost per person and should include all transportation costs as well
as lodging, venue, food and entertainment.

Airport: As long as location is within 50 km of a major airport venue will
be considered.

Thanks,
Lorna

--