[Owasp-leaders] The Global Conference Committee is looking for a few good leaders!

Mark Bristow mark.bristow at owasp.org
Fri Sep 24 15:32:54 EDT 2010

I remember speaking with you Ralph, and didn't know your application was in
(I see it now on the wiki).  The process has changed a bit now and the
Committee will take a look first and make recomendations to the board
(hopefully this will streamline the process from a board load perspective
and avoid issues like you experienced).

If your still interested, I'll be sure your included in this new round of
GCC members.

Thanks,
-Mark