[Owasp-leaders] The Global Conference Committee is looking for a few good leaders!

Ralph Durkee rd at rd1.net
Fri Sep 24 15:26:09 EDT 2010

 I put my name up with the needed recommendations earlier this year.  I
think it was Jan.  I was told it was waiting for a board vote, but
didn't hear anything more.   We also spoke at the Global Summit last year.

-- Ralph Durkee, CISSP, GSEC, GCIH, GSNA, GCIA, GPEN
Rochester, NY OWASP
Principal Security Consultant
585-624-9551
http://rd1.net