[Owasp-leaders] TOGAF

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Fri Sep 24 10:25:41 EDT 2010

If you got cycles - you got our support - look forward to the 1st step after some noodling :)

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/How_to_Start_an_OWASP_Project

Tom Brennan
OWASP Foundation
Direct: 973-202-0122
Skype: proactiverisk

From: "James McGovern" <JMcGovern at virtusa.com>
Sender: owasp-leaders-bounces at lists.owasp.org
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 14:49:02
To: <owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org>
Subject: [Owasp-leaders] TOGAF

TOGAF is big in the government space. How are the OWASP crowd
representing web application security considerations within TOGAF?

Virtusa was recently ranked and featured in 2010 Global Services 100, IAOP's 2010 Global Outsourcing 100 sub-list, 2009 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and 2009 Dataquest-IDC Best Employers Survey among others.

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination, copying, or distribution of this message or any of its attachments or the information contained in this e-mail, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this message.