[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Ireland 2010.....is history, bring on OWASP Europe 2011, Dublin Ireland

Mandeep Khera mkhera at owasp.org
Sat Sep 18 20:52:01 EDT 2010

Congratulations Eoin!!

Mandeep Khera

From: owasp-leaders-bounces at lists.owasp.org
[mailto:owasp-leaders-bounces at lists.owasp.org] On Behalf Of Eoin
Sent: Saturday, September 18, 2010 10:19 AM
To: Owasp-Leaders at Lists.Owasp; owasp-ireland
Subject: [Owasp-leaders] OWASP Ireland 2010.....is history, bring on OWASP
Europe 2011, Dublin Ireland

Finally six months of work by the OWASP Ireland chapter board paid off last
night:

Many thanks :

To every one who attended, helped out, presented, ran about.

To Samy Kamkar who came over to enlighten us all about how he'll meet your
girlfriend.......

To John Viega, Fred Piper and Damian Gordon for their keynotes, they were
great and provoked much discussion.

To all our local and international speakers who took time (and expense) to
come over and present...

Also thanks to our sponsors for all assistance.

Colin Watson who attended covered the event very nicely here:

http://www.clerkendweller.com/2010/9/17/OWASP-AppSec-Ireland-2010--Part-2?ut
m_source=twitterfeed
<http://www.clerkendweller.com/2010/9/17/OWASP-AppSec-Ireland-2010--Part-2?u
tm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter> &utm_medium=twitter

Next stop:

OWASP Europe 2011

June/July 2011

Dublin Ireland

Three days of Application security, training, workshops and fun!!!

--
Eoin Keary
OWASP Global Board Member

Sent from my i-Transmogrifier