[Owasp-leaders] Akamai

Justin Clarke justin.clarke at owasp.org
Fri Sep 17 05:25:27 EDT 2010

It sounds from Jim that this would in future be in return for Corporate Membership?  In other words, paying for this "in trade" as opposed for $5,000. I would think this would still be very useful, especially for projects such as the Live CD project for downloads etc, and overall performance of the OWASP site.

Justin