[Owasp-leaders] Akamai

Alexander Jason (NHS Connecting for Health) jason.alexander at nhs.net
Fri Sep 17 05:20:39 EDT 2010

I agree with Yiannis, we need to understand what happens at the end of the year.

Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with NHSmail and GSI recipients
For more information and to find out how you can switch, visit www.connectingforhealth.nhs.uk/nhsmail