[Owasp-leaders] Akamai

Chris Schmidt chrisisbeef at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 21:14:14 EDT 2010

A big resounding yes from me fwiw

Judging from some of the talk at appsecusa about the website and just making it more appealing all the way around this is a good mix.

Something I mentioned to someone at appsec was that I would love to see more of a social aspect to the Owasp site. Social network'ish but more creating a community for Owasp members as a whole. I think we can build on the wiki and brig a whole new aspect to the Owasp offering with this kind of thinking

</rant>

Sent from my iPwn