[Owasp-leaders] I am glad to announce I've set a new project up - the OWASP Alchemist Project.

Bishan Singh c70n3r at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 23:31:26 EDT 2010

Thanks, Paulo.

Ladies and Gentlemen - When you have a minute, please visit our Wiki
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Alchemist_Project and let us know
your suggestions, ideas and feedback. The project is in it's infancy
stage and this is the most appropriate time for us to get some high
level feedback from qualified people like you.

Best regards,

Bish