[Owasp-leaders] LAST CALL: AppSec DC CFP Closes TOMORROW!

Martin Knobloch martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Tue Sep 14 17:34:06 EDT 2010

Hi Mark,

I heard from Steven, who is officially the CTF project leader since today
and has done all the major development on the current CTF, you will have a
CTF at the Washington conference. Also, that you have someone else setting
up the CTF?

May I ask who will do the CTF at the Washington conference?

Would be great for continuity and not loosing that CTF application, if there
would be some communication with the CTF project about that!

Cheers,
~Martin