[Owasp-leaders] Top 10 for Mobile

Ludovic Petit ludovic.petit at owasp.org
Mon Sep 13 04:16:33 EDT 2010

Hi Dave, hi all

As Fraud & Security Expert working for a Mobile Operator, I'd be glad to
help and contribute for such a Top 10.

If you guys feel that we have to work on this, may I suggest, why not, to
create a specific mailing list because I guess the topic as well as comments
will fuze and spread quickly. I'll be more efficient for us all.

Anyway just let me know Dave.

Cheers
--
Ludovic