[Owasp-leaders] Reaching developers = cooperative hackathons

Anurag Agarwal anurag.agarwal at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 10 09:48:17 EDT 2010

Gunnar - Can you please resend them to me at anurag.agarwal at yahoo.com

Thanks
Anurag

-----Original Message-----
From: owasp-leaders-bounces at lists.owasp.org
[mailto:owasp-leaders-bounces at lists.owasp.org] On Behalf Of Gunnar Peterson
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2010 10:41 AM
To: owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org
Subject: Re: [Owasp-leaders] Reaching developers = cooperative hackathons

Dave,

I sent out the most last version of Top Ten for Web Services to this list
last winter, if anyone has comments let me know and I can complete the
draft.

-Gunnar

On Sep 8, 2010, at 9:38 AM, Dave Wichers wrote:

> I would like to see more top ten lists and I think this is a reasonable
list to shoot for.  And I hope it would echo similar sentiments that are
presented by the OWASP Guide. And if not, they should be synced up.

> I still want to get a real Top Ten for Web Services done. We took a shot
back in 2008 but I haven't had the energy to really get it completed.

> -Dave
>
> Dave Wichers
> OWASP Top 10 Project Lead

Internal Virus Database is out of date.