[Owasp-leaders] Google Maps

Boris Hemkemeier boris at owasp.org
Thu Sep 9 15:44:44 EDT 2010

Larry,

hereby I send you the missing OWASP Appsec Europe and Germany Conferences:

April 2005 - OWASP AppSec Europe 2005 - Egham, Surrey (near London),
Royal Holloway,  51° 25′ 29″ N, 0° 34′ 1″ W

May 2006 -  OWASP AppSec Europe 2006 - Leuven, Belgium, 50° 52′ 40″ N,
4° 42′ 2″ O

May 2007 -  OWASP AppSec Europe 2007 - Milan, Italy, Marriot Hotel

October 2009 and October 2010 OWASP AppSec Germany - Nuremberg, Messe
(hosted at "it-sa" exhibition)

best wishes, Boris