[Owasp-leaders] Ethical question

Venkatesh Jagannathan venki at owasp.org
Thu Sep 9 08:57:01 EDT 2010

I dont think that should be a problem as long as you follow the OWASP rulez
& regulations completely. Make sure that:

0. You don't act as a marketing agent of your company and try not to sell
your products/services
1. You can have one person (either you or someone else) speak and make sure
that you dont break Rule#0.

Thanks & Regards,
~Venk!