[Owasp-leaders] Reaching developers = cooperative hackathons

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Wed Sep 8 10:38:54 EDT 2010

I would like to see more top ten lists and I think this is a reasonable list to shoot for.  And I hope it would echo similar sentiments that are presented by the OWASP Guide. And if not, they should be synced up.

I still want to get a real Top Ten for Web Services done. We took a shot back in 2008 but I haven’t had the energy to really get it completed.

-Dave

Dave Wichers

OWASP Top 10 Project Lead