[Owasp-leaders] Reaching developers = cooperative hackathons

James McGovern JMcGovern at virtusa.com
Wed Sep 8 08:40:53 EDT 2010

Does anyone else think starting a project to create a Top Ten list for
Software Architects has merit? Since my past project of starting a
certification resulted in a fail, I am game to try again and see if we
can create a win...

James McGovern
Insurance SBU

Virtusa Corporation

100 Northfield Drive, Suite 305 | Windsor, CT | 06095

Phone:  860 688 9900 Ext:  1037 | Facsimile:  860 688 2890

  <http://www.virtusa.com/>    <http://www.virtusa.com/blog/>
<https://twitter.com/VirtusaCorp>
<http://www.linkedin.com/companies/virtusa>
<http://www.facebook.com/VirtusaCorp>