[Owasp-leaders] R: Hackid Conference

Mancini Loredana Loredana.Mancini at business-e.it
Wed Sep 8 03:12:17 EDT 2010

This is a great idea, I think that as an organisation we can both help young people to understand the "security" problems in the network for them directly,  and create more awareness, as well as to help them gorw with a knowledge in this area, whatever their future job will be they will have to work and live connected and secured.

I assume that also other big names and company are starting such programs, as anexample I found, http://www.linkedin.com/groupItem?view=&gid=2514067&type=member&item=28696144&qid=683cf38b-58d9-4c05-a94c-7cd2b683048f&goback=%2Egmp_2514067, and I think that we, as an open organisation, can help in creating and spreading knowledge.

Ready to support, bye Loredana.