[Owasp-leaders] HELP! HELP! HELP! >>>> OWASP Secure CodingPractices - Quick Reference Guide >>>> We need Volunteers -Reviewers

Venkatesh.Jagannathan at cognizant.com Venkatesh.Jagannathan at cognizant.com
Tue Sep 7 00:29:02 EDT 2010

I would be glad to pitch in...

Thanks & Regards,

Venkatesh Jagannathan (Venki) | Digital Security Practice |Ë: +91-91766 VENKI | +: 433936 |É: +91-44-67401000 x:3936 | ý: http://www.cognizant.com <blocked::http://www.cognizant.com/>  |€: http://www.linkedin.com/in/heyvenki <blocked::http://www.linkedin.com/in/heyvenki>

P Avoid plastics. Use recycled paper bags. Save Trees. Avoid Printing.

| Thinking is the Capital, Enterprise is the way, Hard Work is the solution. |

|                       Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam - Ignited Minds. |