[Owasp-leaders] HELP! HELP! HELP! >>>> OWASP Secure Coding Practices - Quick Reference Guide >>>> We need Volunteers - Reviewers

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Mon Sep 6 15:13:11 EDT 2010

Leaders,

I’d like to inform that the OWASP Secure Coding Practices - Quick Reference
Guide’s ‘formal’ reviewers have already been chosen by the project leader
and confirmed by both the Board and the Global Projects Committee. Ludovic
Petit will act as First Reviewer and Brad Causey as Second one.

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Ludovic_Petit

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Bradcausey

Also, Keith Turpin, the project leader, has let me know that “(...) [he is]
grateful for everyone who volunteered and [you] all look more than capable
(...)” and, if I may, I remind that, independently of the assessment
process, all your contributions are not only welcome but always needed.

I also thank you all that have responded my call for help. Those of you that
haven’t been selected this time can be sure that OWASP soon will need your
contribution.

Regards,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager