[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: OWASP South Africa chapter restart

Rogan Dawes rogan at dawes.za.net
Mon Sep 6 05:30:23 EDT 2010

On 2010/09/06 11:10 AM, Eoin wrote:
> Hello Paul,
> Great to hear it?
>
> Currently there is no ZA chapter, is this correct?
>
> I am cc'ing Daniel Cuthbert who is a long-time OWASP member who can
> clarify this also.
>
> -ek

Hi Eoin,

It is correct that there is no ZA chapter at this point. There was an
initial attempt to start one a couple of years ago, but it went nowhere.
Since then, we have had a "restart meeting" on the 11th May, and Paul
has been instrumental in the process.

The hold up now seems to be that Kate is not responding to Paul for some
reason.

Regards,

Rogan
(Johannesburg, ZA)