[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: OWASP South Africa chapter restart (was: Re: OWASP SA Chapter restart meeting minutes)

Paul van Woudenberg pvanwoud at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 05:05:41 EDT 2010

Dear OWASP leaders,

I need some help getting the South African chapter restarted - see the email correspondence below.

We're keen to start holding chapter meetings, but do not want to advertise until our request to restart the chapter has been approved. I have not received any response from Kate Hartmann, despite a number of attempts. Should I contact someone else?

Regards
Paul
--
Paul van Woudenberg