[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Poland: Status and few questions

Matt Tesauro mtesauro at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 22:59:40 EDT 2010

The rough consensus of the board is go for it.

If you have a reputable security conference or group who is working with
your chapter, feel free to put a icon/banner which links to them.

This is one of those cases where the we trust the judgment of our
chapter leaders to "do the right thing" as long as they keep the OWASP
Ethics and principals in mind:
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/About_OWASP

So please thank your ISSA Poland friends with a banner and link to their
site if you're working together to make security more visible.

Cheers!

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP Board Member