[Owasp-leaders] HELP! HELP! HELP! >>>> OWASP Secure Coding Practices - Quick Reference Guide >>>> We need Volunteers - Reviewers

James McGovern JMcGovern at virtusa.com
Thu Sep 2 13:29:45 EDT 2010

My extensive feedback on this has been sent to the secure coding practices mailing list...

James McGovern
Insurance SBU

Virtusa Corporation

100 Northfield Drive, Suite 305 | Windsor, CT | 06095

Phone:  860 688 9900 Ext:  1037 | Facsimile:  860 688 2890  | Mobile:  860 242 1050

  <http://www.virtusa.com/>    <http://www.virtusa.com/blog/>    <https://twitter.com/VirtusaCorp>    <http://www.linkedin.com/companies/virtusa>    <http://www.facebook.com/VirtusaCorp>

jim at manico.net

On Sep 2, 2010, at 1:30 AM, "Paulo Coimbra" <paulo.coimbra at owasp.org> wrote:

	Leaders,

	We have called before for volunteers to review the recently created OWASP Secure Coding Practices - Quick Reference Guide, led by Keith Turpin and had none positive responses.

	Please glance at this important project, which is a Boeing donation, and consider volunteering to act as Reviewer alongside Matt Tesauro to assess whether or not we can consider it as being of Stable quality.

	Please note the assessment process is not that complex and simply consists in answering the questions posed in the following link:

	http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Projects/OWASP_Secure_Coding_Practices_-_Quick_Reference_Guide/Releases/SCP_v1/Assessment#tab=First_Reviewer

	 Please do let us know if you are up to take the challenge. To do so, please fill in the following link using one of the available positions aka volunteers[1-10].

	http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Project_Reviewers_Database#tab=Project_Reviewers.2FVolunteers

	Many thanks, regards,

	Paulo Coimbra,

	OWASP Project Manager <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page>

--
-[ Michael Scovetta ]-

Virtusa was recently ranked and featured in 2010 Global Services 100, IAOP's 2010 Global Outsourcing 100 sub-list, 2009 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and 2009 Dataquest-IDC Best Employers Survey among others.

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination, copying, or distribution of this message or any of its attachments or the information contained in this e-mail, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this message.