[Owasp-leaders] HELP! HELP! HELP! >>>> OWASP Secure Coding Practices - Quick Reference Guide >>>> We need Volunteers - Reviewers

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Thu Sep 2 07:30:13 EDT 2010

Leaders,

We have called before for volunteers to review the recently created OWASP
Secure Coding Practices - Quick Reference Guide, led by Keith Turpin and had
none positive responses.

Please glance at this important project, which is a Boeing donation, and
consider volunteering to act as Reviewer alongside Matt Tesauro to assess
whether or not we can consider it as being of Stable quality.

Please note the assessment process is not that complex and simply consists
in answering the questions posed in the following link:

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Projects/OWASP_Secure_Coding_Practices_-_Quic
k_Reference_Guide/Releases/SCP_v1/Assessment#tab=First_Reviewer

 Please do let us know if you are up to take the challenge. To do so, please
fill in the following link using one of the available positions aka
volunteers[1-10].

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Project_Reviewers_Database#tab=Project_
Reviewers.2FVolunteers

Many thanks, regards,