[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Poland: Status and few questions

James McGovern JMcGovern at virtusa.com
Wed Sep 1 16:02:24 EDT 2010

I don't know the official answer, but I would think that any non-commercial entity such as ISSA who has a mutual goal of making a particular aspect of security better known amongst IT professionals is something that should be OK. So as to not show bias, why not list other/all not-for-profit security organizations as well. This has a side effect of not appearing selective while also not appearing as an endorsement.

James McGovern
Insurance SBU
Virtusa Corporation
100 Northfield Drive, Suite 305 | Windsor, CT | 06095
Phone:  860 688 9900 Ext:  1037 | Facsimile:  860 688 2890  | Mobile:  860 242 1050

Virtusa was recently ranked and featured in 2010 Global Services 100, IAOP's 2010 Global Outsourcing 100 sub-list, 2009 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and 2009 Dataquest-IDC Best Employers Survey among others.

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination, copying, or distribution of this message or any of its attachments or the information contained in this e-mail, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this message.