[Owasp-leaders] AppSec USA 2010

Turpin, Keith N keith.n.turpin at boeing.com
Wed Sep 1 09:50:12 EDT 2010

I am not currently listed on the referenced page.

I arrive at SNA at 11:09am on Sept. 8th

I leave SNA at 10:00 on Sept. 11th

I am staying at the Hyatt Regency Irvine

Successful criteria:
- Gaining useful information from the speakers that I can take back to improve my company's practices
- I am hoping for a good reception to the introduction of my new project
- Building some new networking connections, particularly with other OWASP project leaders

I don't currently have a twitter account

Keith Turpin CISSP, CSSLP
The Boeing Company
Information Security
(206) 683-9667

Email Notice: This communication may contain sensitive information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have received this communication in error, do not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate or otherwise use the information. Respond to the sender that you have received this e-mail in error, and delete the copy you received.