[Owasp-leaders] [Esapi-dev] OWASP CSRFGuard

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Sun Oct 31 22:38:23 EDT 2010

Eric,

I'm very glad to hear that you are stepping back into CSRFGuard leadership.

CSRFGuard is actually very complex, with many modes of operation and
significant technical complexity.

I support CSRFGuard being a separate project if it stays well
maintained. ESAPI may want to integrate the CSRFGuard project someday
(soon), and to do that we do not need to absorb it necessarily.

Let's see how this "CSRFGuard revival" goes and address ESAPI
integration a month or two down the line, cool everyone?

- Jim