[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Academies.

Chris Schmidt chris.schmidt at owasp.org
Sat Oct 23 22:13:49 EDT 2010

Just to throw an idea out there ­ a good friend of mine has started an
e-Learning company called Sympoz that I think would be a pretty good
platform for doing OWASP work. I have spoken to him about this briefly and
he is very interested. The platform is in beta right now and I am helping
him to evaluate it for functionality (and eventually, security) but I would
love to hook up OWASP and Sympoz as an option for an educational platform.
If nothing else ­ this could be something that we can possibly talk about at
the OWASP Summit in Feb?

~Chris