[Owasp-leaders] Blogs under owasp.org?

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Fri Oct 22 12:01:01 EDT 2010

These are great ideas guys and the place to make them reality is the OWASP
Connections Committee<http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Connections_Committee>!

So what do I need to do to convince the most proactive & motivated owasp
leaders (that want to make these changes) to join this Committee :)

That Committee is also the place to drive changes to the OWASP website.

Most of ideas (Blogs, IRC, WebSite, SO like website, forums, etc...) are
good and a sign that we really need to have a much more 'social' experience
to OWASP! We also need to make these changes in an organic way, by first
experimenting them in a couple locations (projects, chapters, conferences,
committees, etc...) before rolling them out globally to all of OWASP.

There is budget available to get external resources if needed (from design,
to hosting, to software, etc...) and what we need are leaders to help making
them a reality.

So who is in?

Here are the instructions on how to join a Commitee
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/How_to_Join_a_Committee

Dinis Cruz