[Owasp-leaders] Blogs under owasp.org?

Carlos Serrão carlos.serrao at iscte.pt
Fri Oct 22 11:29:59 EDT 2010

Hi all,
another interesting thing that could be done is the creation of specific owasp.org specific subdomains to be better identifiable... I give some exemples:

- pt.owasp.org (redirects to the portuguese owasp chapter)
- es.owasp.org (to the spain owasp chapter)
- ibwas.owasp.org (redirects to owasp IBWAS conference)

I think this would be a good idea to implement.

Best regards,

--
Carlos Serrão
ISCTE-IUL/ISTA/DCTI | ADETTI-IUL/NetMuST | PT.OWASP