[Owasp-leaders] IRC channel for chapter, any experiences?

Neil Matatall neil at owasp.org
Fri Oct 22 09:43:56 EDT 2010

To answer your question, I have no experience with a chapter-based IRC
channel

...but

I LOVE IRC!  I don't want to derail this conversation, but how about also
opening up generic ones based on the language spoken in them as well?
 English, Spanish, etc, not java, .net, etc

I'd love to dump thoughts and discuss tough topics in an open, asynchronous,
and hopefully active forum that is not on a website or mailing list :)  It's
like UDP, sometimes you just don't care if you miss a packet or two.  efnet?
#owasp-english?

IRC + screen <http://www.linux.com/archive/feed/56443> = win

--

--