[Owasp-leaders] AppSec DC

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Tue Oct 19 12:50:12 EDT 2010

That was my opinion. We are OWASP and need to be OPEN about our policies. The truth shall set us free. But I did post another persons email without asking, so I honored his request even though I disagreed.

The folks at AppSec DC are doing tireless work for the good of OWASP and should be commended for there efforts.

-Jim Manico
http://manico.net