[Owasp-leaders] Blogs under owasp.org?

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Tue Oct 19 12:44:13 EDT 2010

I've been very active keeping owasp.blogspot.com up to date single handedly, even when we got 2 hits a month. We are up to 2000+ a month which is still small.

Most everyone on this list is smarter than me :) and I'd love more participation from those who would like to join forces and write articles for the good of OWASP. I promise you, only good things will come from this.

-Jim Manico
http://manico.net