[Owasp-leaders] AppSec DC

Rex Booth rex.booth at owasp.org
Tue Oct 19 12:20:31 EDT 2010

As I did with the dc chapter.  I wasn't contributing to the degree I thought necessary to earn the 'leader' title, so I resigned.  Unfortunately many others don't act in such a manner.  Normally, it's not a big deal, but with the conference, we're talking about 1) financially supporting them through free admission (which costs owasp money) and 2) allowing them to participate in discussions about owasp strategy, brand, etc without being appropriately invested.

Rex