[Owasp-leaders] Blogs under owasp.org?

John Wilander john.wilander at owasp.org
Tue Oct 19 03:33:31 EDT 2010

2010/10/19 Jim Manico <jim.manico at owasp.org>

> For certain, I'll be happy to give any leader access to OWASP.blogspot.com -
> my hope was that many of us would post interesting technical articles there.
> I've been maintaining this blog for OWASP for a few years now, and would
> love more participants.

I don't know if Seba meant sharing *one* blog among leaders. That would be a
no-go for me. The idea of having individual blogs was to get the leverage of
OWASP leaders promoting themselves and their knowledge via owasp.org. I
think people want their own blogs.

Still, the Google Blogspot infrastructure would probably work fine. I like
their interface. What does OWASP's installation of Google Apps include? Who
is our point of contact at Google?

   Regards, John

--
John Wilander