[Owasp-leaders] Blogs under owasp.org?

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Mon Oct 18 20:37:38 EDT 2010

For certain, I'll be happy to give any leader access to OWASP.blogspot.com - my hope was that many of us would post interesting technical articles there. I've been maintaining this blog for OWASP for a few years now, and would love more participants.

-Jim Manico
http://manico.net

On Oct 19, 2010, at 12:31 AM, Seba <seba at owasp.org> wrote:

> Can we reuse the http://owasp.blogspot.com/ infrastructure for this?
>
> --Seba
>
> On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 8:44 PM, Jason Li <li.jason.c at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Certainly sounds like it has a lot of potential.
>> We should add it to the Summit agenda for the OWASP Website Working Session
>> discussion!
>> -Jason
>>
>> On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 2:20 PM, John Wilander <john.wilander at owasp.org>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi leaders!
>>> I'd like to see OWASP offer blogs under owasp.org.
>>> Personal blogs for all interested leaders, such as:
>>> blog.owasp.org/johnwilander
>>> blog.owasp.org/lornaalamri
>>> blog.owasp.org/diniscruz
>>> The personal blogs would have to be about application security mainly but
>>> not exclusively.
>>> And blogs for active projects, such as:
>>> blog.owasp.org/esapi
>>> blog.owasp.org/jbrofuzz