[Owasp-leaders] AppSec DC 2010 - FREE ADMISSION FOR OWASP LEADERS!

Mark Bristow mark.bristow at owasp.org
Mon Oct 18 13:43:25 EDT 2010

Luis,

Yes.  Free training will be provided to leaders on a first come, first
served basis.  There are only 2 slots in each course that are available
to OWASP leaders free of charge.  You must still sign up via CVENT (
https://guest.cvent.com/EVENTS/Register/IdentityConfirmation.aspx?e=d52c6f5f-d568-4e16-b8e0-b5e2bf87ab3a)
with the Leader Registration code (email info at appsecdc.org for the code) in
order to attend the conference.

If you sign up, please let us know if you can not attend ASAP so we can open
the slot to another interested OWASP leader.

You can register for these classes here:
http://appsecdcleaders.eventbrite.com
Thanks,
-Mark