[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Code of Ethics

Neil Matatall neil at owasp.org
Fri Oct 15 05:23:54 EDT 2010

I agree with the status badge for visibility purposes. To many it's worthless but it will no doubt intrigue some. A case of "why not" to me.  Perhaps the act of putting a badge on some profile is a way of signing the document. Crypto certainly isn't the answer here heh.

And I'm all for promoting respect so long as the definition stays true to the connotation of free thinking and the open exchange of ideas instead of formalities :)

Neil