[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Code of Ethics

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Fri Oct 15 04:55:29 EDT 2010

I think this is a great step in the right direction and for it to really
have value, it must be required that ALL OWASP leaders 'sign it' (to do:
find a practical way for people to digitally 'sign' such document).

If fact most OWASP leaders will only read that (and raise any concerns with
it) when they are required to sign it, so lets do it :)

Our OWASP members should also have the option to sign into this
code-of-ethichs, and maybe get a SO-type badge for it (SO=StackOverflow)

Dinis Cruz